Cameroon All National Youth Conference
Engaging youth into volunteerism, civic education, fight of unemployment and social inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- To offer basic understanding of the barriers preventing people with disabilities from full participation and disable culture in society.
- To reinforce youth involvement in maintaining peace and national order in the region thereby preventing disability.
- To promote divisional, regional, national, international integration through conferences/workshops for youths to make use of their potential and thus creating change to meet up with the country’s objectives of making Cameroon an emerged country by 2035.
- To increase knowledge on self awareness; civic education, gender equality, human rights, agriculture, health care thereby reducing unemployment.
- Empower youths to share and express their challenges with community leaders.
HOW THE OBJECTIVES WERE ACHIEVED
After its first edition of the Divisional CANYCO conference of Mezam which took place in Bamenda under the theme: ‘Youth and leadership, Break the Silence and Take Action” on December 11, 2014, we then continued the struggle of this divisional conference in preparation of the regional and national conferences. This explains why our first divisional conference was launched in Mezam Division, to Donga Mantung 9 February 2015, and Momo Division 22 May 2015, under the distinguished patronage of the S.D.O of the respective divisions.
Most youth have been educated and benefited on the youth empowerment activities.
Means of transportation and finances to do the project.
Youths need advocacy, more education, they need directives and a way forward.