The campaign is to empower the youth with skills that increase their employability and entrepreneurial spirit. We Train youth from slums who cannot afford tertiary education. We empower them with ICT Skills and Lifeskills. We build them to believe in themselves and make a positive change in the community. The youth raise awareness that even if born in poverty, you can make it in this life.
Empower youth with employable skills (ICT skills).
Build Youth self esteem to believe in themselves.
Empower Communities in youth potential.
HOW THE OBJECTIVES WERE ACHIEVED
1. Training Youth ICT, Lifeskill and entrepreneurship skills
2. Inviting Mentors to empower the youth with their life stories.
3. Community outreaches to increase reach of youth.
4. Sports activities that bring the youth together
5. Exposure to Multinational organizations.
Neighbourhood websites by students telling their stories.
Board games that inform on peace.
They have trained over 7000 youth who have improved economically by working in formal organizations
Funding to support the program.
Huge number of youth who want to join the program but can't be accommodated because of space.
Change starts with you.
Youth have a lot of potential that i untapped.
Poverty is just a status on your mind, it's not permanent