Sudanese bloggers: network without border
Sudanese community of bloggers - more than 300 bloggers. Follow us on https://twitter.com/Sudaneseblogs
- Raising the level of blogging and blogging in Sudan.
- Promoting the importance of blogging electronically Koalam him and his situation.
- Enriching the Sudanese content on the Internet.
- Consolidating the links and communication between the Sudanese bloggers.
- Maintaining the Sudanese identity through documentation and dissemination of the culture of Sudanese society.
- Promoting good bloggers in the publishing and the expression of their ideas and opinions.
- Establishing the principle of the protection and maintenance of all of the business in order to preserve the rights of ownership of each blogger.
HOW THE OBJECTIVES WERE ACHIEVED
Through a collection of more than 300 bloggers, this enriches the Sudanese content available on the Internet.
Bringing together a collective of 300 bloggers to enrich the Internet with Sudanese content.
The campaign keeps expanding to include new bloggers and has stimulated more Sudanese to become bloggers.
Bad online services.
Some bloggers leave the community and sometimes commitment dwindles.
Being tracked by security and risking arrest.
Network management needs to be done effectively.
Activation and management of team spirit is an important part of this endeavour.