We are proud to announce the Shortlisted finalists! You can view them HERE
The judges had a tough time assessing the over 360 nominations that we received from around the globe due to the high standard of work of the nominees. We are pleased and proud to announce the top five entries in each category. You can view them here.
Please note these important dates for this year’s Innovation Awards:
|1 December 2015||Nominations Open|
|December onwards||Nominators and others can endorse nominees through comments and shares on social media|
|17 January 2016||Nominations Close|
|Mid February 2016||Shortlisted Finalists Announced|
|End of February 2016||Award Winners Notified Privately|
|25-28 April 2016||Winners attend International Civil Society Week in Bogotá, Colombia and receive their prizes at the Awards Ceremony|
|28 April 2016||Nelson Mandela – Graça Machel Innovation Awards Ceremony – Winners Announced|
HOW TO NOMINATE:
- First read the Terms and Conditions (Ar, En, Es, Fr) to check that your nominee is eligible for one of the following categories: Youth Activist, Individual Activist, Civil Society Organisation or Brave Philanthropy.
- Compile the information required, as per the guidelines in the terms and conditions, before filling in the nomination form.
- When you have everything ready, click on the appropriate nomination category below.
- Fill in the required information about the nominee online, explaining why you think they should win. Please note the character limit in each section.
- Once you have provided the required information, click SUBMIT and the posting will be available online shortly thereafter.
- Be sure to share your nomination on social media!